- Classes are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Teachers are subject to change without notice.
- Mudita Yoga Studio is not liable to refund or offer compensation for classes that are late or cancelled.
- The studio door will be locked 2 minutes prior to the start of class. Late entry will not be permitted.
- Mudita Yoga Studio is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
- Class cancellation may be made up to 2 hours prior to your class without penalty. Any non-cancellations, no show or absent will result in forfeiting that visit.
- Prices may increase from time to time to reflect increases in cost.
- Concession rates are available. Concession students must present proof of identification at time of purchase.
- Intro Offers are only available to new clients of Mudita Yoga Studio. The Intro Offers are available one time only.
- We highly recommend you booking online to avoid disappointment. If a class is fully booked please sign up for the waiting list. We also suggest you book into another class just in case.
- All 10 class passes expire 3 months from your first class booked.
- All 20 class passes expire 6 months from your first class booked.
- All 40 class passes expire 1 year from your first class booked.
- All monthly passes are valid 30 days from your first class booked.
- Mudita Yoga Studio does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions on services or products for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason. All purchases are final.
- The class passes and memberships exclude workshops and special events.
- Payment needs to be made upon booking.
- I understand that classes at Mudita Yoga Studio may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death.
By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above terms & conditions.
Right of Admission reserved:
Non-disclosure or misinformation on the registration/new student form
Failure/Refusal to disclose required and important information on the enrolment form
Being under the influence of alcohol or drugs
Failure to suitably follow guidance and instruction of the teacher and hereby causing risk to themselves & other students
Creating undue disruption and/or disturbance during class
Conduct is in contrast of the studio environment
Personal hygiene standards not satisfactory
Aggressive or abusive behaviour
Damage to studio and/or studio property
Failure to respect studio etiquette