- Classes are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Teachers are subject to change without notice.
- Mudita Yoga Studio is not liable to refund or offer compensation for classes that are late or cancelled.
- The studio door will be locked 2 minutes prior to the start of class. Late entry will not be permitted.
- Mudita Yoga Studio is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
- Class cancellation may be made up to 2 hours prior to your class without penalty. Any non-cancellations, no show or absent will result in forfeiting that visit.
- Prices may increase from time to time to reflect increases in cost.
- Concession rates are available. Concession students must present proof of identification at time of purchase.
- Intro Offers are only available to new clients of Mudita Yoga Studio. The Intro Offers are available one time only.
- We highly recommend you booking online to avoid disappointment. If a class is fully booked please sign up for the waiting list. We also suggest you book into another class just in case.
- All 10 class passes expire 3 months from your first class booked.
- All 20 class passes expire 6 months from your first class booked.
- All 40 class passes expire 1 year from your first class booked.
- All monthly passes are valid 30 days from your first class booked.
- Mudita Yoga Studio does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions on services or products for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason. All purchases are final.
- The class passes and memberships exclude workshops and special events.
- Payment needs to be made upon booking.
- I understand that classes at Mudita Yoga Studio may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death.
By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above terms & conditions.
DIRECT DEBIT MEMBERSHIPS
- Direct Debit Membership agreements are for a minimum of 26 weekly debits of $38.00.
- If you wish to cancel prior to the minimum 26 weekly debits, request must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and a cancelation and administration fee will be levied. Mudita Yoga reserves the right to process the cancelation fee and any debts outstanding
- Memberships are paid weekly in advance for the following weeks practice.
- For Direct Debit Membership suspensions, we require a two-week notice prior to your next billing date and suspension is possible in 1 week blocks.
- You may suspend your membership for up to 2 weeks at a time.
- Requests to suspend memberships must be made in writing by emailing to email@example.com. Requests will not be accepted by any means other than email.
- The class passes and memberships exclude attendance at guest teachers’ classes and workshops.
- Passes and memberships cannot be shared.
- It is your responsibility to ensure there are sufficient funds available to cover the auto-debit. Should a payment be declined for any reason, Mudita Yoga reserves the right to process payment at anytime to settle any debt owed. If an auto-debit is declined due to insufficient funds, the transaction will fail which requires additional administration and yields additional bank costs. Unfortunately, Ezidebit may charge a fee for failed transactions. This fee is debited 7 days after the failed payment.
- Mudita Yoga is not responsible for additional bank fees that you may incur from your bank. Bank fees are under the terms and conditions of contractual agreements that lie between you and your bank
- The terms and conditions of our third party biller Ezidebit form a binding component of your membership agreement. They can be found in hard copy at reception.
- After the 26 minimum payments, memberships may be cancelled by you in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We require at least 7 business days notice for cancellations. Cancellations will not be accepted by any means other than email.
- All account debts must be settled before cancellation of membership can be finalised, this includes all late cancellation and no show fees incurred.
- We reserve the right to cancel memberships.
By signing up for the Direct Debit Membership you automatically agree to the above terms & conditions.
Our cancellation policy is in place to ensure everyone has a chance to attend.
- Class cancellations can be made via the MindBody App or at www.muditayogastudio.com
- Class cancellations can be made up to 2 hours prior to your class start time without penalty.
- Students on unlimited passes who pre-book a class and fail to attend will incur a $10.00 no show fee.
- Students on unlimited passes who pre-book a class but cancel the booking less than 2 hours prior to the class start time will incur a $10.00 late cancel fee.
- Students using a Drop-In, 5, 10 and 20 Class Pass who pre-book a class but fail to attend will forfeit their class.
- Students using a Drop-In, 5, 10 and 20 Class Pass who pre-book a class but cancel the booking less than 2 hours prior to the class start time will forfeit their class.
- Cancellations will not be accepted on social media.
Right of Admission reserved:
Non-disclosure or misinformation on the registration/new student form
Failure/Refusal to disclose required and important information on the enrolment form
Being under the influence of alcohol or drugs
Failure to suitably follow guidance and instruction of the teacher and hereby causing risk to themselves & other students
Creating undue disruption and/or disturbance during class
Conduct is in contrast of the studio environment
Personal hygiene standards not satisfactory
Aggressive or abusive behaviour
Damage to studio and/or studio property
Failure to respect studio etiquette